This training dwells on collision prevention through hazard recognition and application of collision avoidance techniques. This training will also address common driving violations that may result in collisions, and how to effect driving habits to eliminate traffic violations.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
• Keep their employees safe on the road, on and off the job
• Reduce vehicle repairs and maintenance costs
• Decrease the risk of motor vehicle collisions and traffic offences
• Minimize exposure to third party liability risks and costs
• Lower fleet insurance premiums, workers’ compensation and accident claims
• Definition of defensive driving and what it means to be a defensive driver