All that glitters are not gold goes a wise saying. This also applies to companies be it a big or small and medium enterprises. Good bank lending has gone beyond assessing financial statement of an enterprise. There are a lot of issues to consider in bank lending beyond assessing the financial statement. Also, debt recovery effective tactics will be exposed here. At the end of the course participant will be exposed to evolving intrinsic and extrinsic considerations in bank lending and effective debt recovery tactics.
• The economic impact assessment considerations
• Credit Risk Management Framework
• Risk assessment and resilience
• Risk Rating Methodology and the wherewithal
• Assessment of security risk and exit options